Thursday, May 15, 2014

Show & Share

Amanda " This is Tiana, I don't have the frog and I'm getting the prince soon"
Aiden: Do you have other ones?  No
Sammy: Do you have other princesses? Yes
Hannah: Do you have more princes? Yes
Jordan: Do you have other dolls with makeup on eyes? Yes
Chana: Does she dance?  Yes
Sammy " This is my marker, it's smelly, I used it today in school"
Aiden: Do you have other smelly ones? No
Amanda: Did you color with it? Yes
Hannah: Do the others have smiley faces? I don't have other ones.
Jordan: Where did you get it from? I don't know
Chana: Why is it smelly? When you draw it, it smells whey you draw they want you to have fun.
 Chana " This is a blanky I love her so much, I always want to sleep with her"

Aiden: Do you play with it? Yes
Sammy: Do you eat breakfast with it? Yes
Amanda: Do you go dancing with it? Yes
Hannah: Do you sleep with it? Yes
Jordoan: Do you sleep night and day with it? Yes

Aiden " This is a race car. It is special, I got it from the mall.  Mommy got it for me"
Chana: Why does it roll so fast? because that is what it does
Sammy: Do you have other ones? Yes
Jordan: Do you pretend it has a Daddy? No
Hannah: Do you pretend that it falls? No


 Jordan " These are my beenoculars, you look for bugs. It came in the mail for me."
Chana: Why does it go like this? Because that's the way it came.
Aiden: Do you find bugs? Yes
Sammy: Do you wear it? Yes and I also look for mosquitos
Hannah: Do you play spy with your friends in your garden? No I'll do it in the summertime
Hannah "This is my sweatshirt, its my little pony. When you zip it up all the way the ponies are standing and rainbow dash is on top"
Aiden: Do you have other ones? No
Sammy: Do you wear it sometimes? Yes
Jordan: Do you watch the other My Little Pony shows, not the bad one the other one? Yes
Chana: Do you wear it when you watch TV? No

No comments:

Post a Comment